Port Orchard Junk Removal
Don’t stress over Port Orchard junk removal! Instead, get in touch with Kitsap Junk Removal and have our full-service team on the case.
JUNK REMOVAL IN
Port Orchard, WA, the county seat of Kitsap County, is a beautiful city with many homes and many businesses. Let’s keep it beautiful and keep clutter in check with our Port Orchard junk removal services. We’re Kitsap Junk Removal, a local business that’s committed to providing you with professional services at a great price.
- From the basement to the attic, we can haul away junk.
- We’ll load it all into our extra-large junk trucks, too.
- Once we’re done, just pay a simple, volume-based price.
FULL-SERVICE JUNK REMOVAL IN PORT ORCHARD
Above all else, we are a stress removal business! That’s why we handle every aspect, every detail of the job. You just relax and devote your energy to something more important.
Here’s how it works…
- Firstly, we’ll arrive on-site with our truck. Let’s introduce ourselves to each other!
- Next, you show us whatever junk you’d like to get rid of, and we’ll prepare a quote.
- Our custom service quotes are given to you upfront. Know what you’re paying from the start.
- Once you’ve agreed to our quote, we’ll haul away junk in Port Orchard until it’s all in our truck!
Our team can haul all kinds of junk in Port Orchard, WA!
But that’s not all. From bagged trash and boxes to electronics and televisions, there are so many more junk items we can take off your hands. See our full list of junk removal services to read more.
GET IN TOUCH
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us today for your Port Orchard junk removal appointment. We offer same-day and next-day availability, but act fast, because those appointments are the first to go.
ECO-FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL IN PORT ORCHARD
Now more than ever, it’s important that we reduce our impact on the environment and the planet. That’s exactly why Kitsap Junk Removal does whatever we can do to avoid creating needless waste!
- Recycling. Whenever we collect junk, we make sure to sort through it, remove the recyclables, then take them to an appropriate recycling center.
- Donations. Lightly used household items, such as furniture, clothing, and toys, can make great donations at a local charity drop-off.
- Disposal. Whatever we couldn’t recycle or donate is disposed of properly, always following local regulations and laws.